Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another Bday Question...

Does anyone know where I can get one those big birthday banners painted for Beckett?? The girl i thought i could use is on maternity leave:( Leave a comment if you have any suggestions!

Koda is still pregnant! Today is the 63rd day, so if she doesn't have them tonight then surely they will be here tomorrow. Of course she waits until the weekend is over and derek will be going back to work so i can't take care of her and the puppies along with my baby all alone! Figures!

2 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I have a great friend that is a very talented painter. Her blog is taraandjim.blogspot.com. I don't know how much she would charge, but she painted a banner for my daughter's first birthday in April and it was SO cute! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to stalk you, but you might want to check Sarah Brashier's blog-The Painted Wren.