Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nashville 09


As many crawfish boils as i go to you would think by now i would eat them:)

cutie pie climbing steps as usual

Helping Daddy get another load of crawfish in the pot
LOVE this face.

Washing his shoes just like Daddy did:)

Playing CornHole with Lee

Beckett with Lee and John
A group played a game of wiffleball one night and Beckett thought it was the greatest thing EVER! I guess I need to get him a tball set. This pic took my breath away...he is starting to look like a big boy:(
With Daddy after the game

Every year one of Derek's good friends family host a crawfish boil in Nashville and every year we go! This year we didn't think we were going to have to take Beckett but it just so happened that we did. He did really well in the car! Which is an answered prayer. And he had a blast all day and night on Saturday. He practically slept the whole way home Sunday and then slept in Monday morning til 9:30!! Anyway, Thanks to Des and his fam for having us, you know we wouldn't miss it!
NOTE: Exciting post up next! I am just really ready for bed tonight:)








1 comment:

Ryan, Reed, and Pearce Toms said...

He is really looking like a little boy instead of a baby :0 So cute! He and Pearce need to meet soon... if I ever come home from my mom's house :) I'm getting waaaayyyy too spoiled