Monday, June 21, 2010

38 weeks and counting.....

Not much to report these days.....I am still not dialated and the doctor is still going to be out of town until next Tuesday, so instead of having Lilla tomorrow like I was hoping for we are scheduled for June 30th unless of course my water breaks or I start having regular contractions. I guess it is possible bc I have been having them, but i am not counting on it-i think she is just content to stay put! I am ready though...i never thought they would let me go to 39+ weeks with a repeat section, but I was wrong i guess. Of course I want her to stay in as long as she needs too, but by this weekend if i am still pregnant I will be convinced Lilla is just already trying to test my patience:) In the meantime, I am going to enjoy my last week with only one child and really attempt to take him to do something fun-maybe to swim if i can find an abandoned pool to go too:)
I will post some nursery pics this week too....one positive to all this is now i will have PLENTY of time to get the nursery 100% ready, right now it is at about 90%.....

Oh, and her carseat cover came in today...it's pretty cute huh?!?


1 comment:

ClaireEyeDesign said...
This comment has been removed by the author.