Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lately.....

Things have been pretty crazy around here lately. I have lots of catch up on and i am not sure how to go about it so please forgive me if i am a little all over the place....






Lilla had her 2 week appt and all is well. She was back up to her birthweight of 8lbs. 2oz. I was shocked to hear this bc it took beckett a whole month to do that!

Let's see, what else......
She has been sleeping pretty good. She goes for about 5 hours at night sometimes more. She is still sleeping in our room, but i am hoping to move her soon. I would like to wait until she is only waking up once consistently before i move her bc i am scared she will wake up her brother!
She is eating good as well. I did get mastitis last week and that was not fun at all! Of course my mom was out of town so I made derek come home from work to take care of Beckett and Lilla and i stayed in bed all day. I have decided that i don't know which is worse though, the mastitis or the meds they give for it-they kicked my butt!
Derek and i are going to try to go on an overnight trip next weekend for our anniversary, so we will see how that goes. I can't wait for a full night sleep and then I remember the Medela has to come along:)
I guess that is about all for now. She is going to her 6 week appt a little later than most, so i will update again after that. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: