Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Husband the Winner!


Derek and I have been planning to go to Starkville to catch a baseball game for months now and we decided this weekend was our best bet. Even though they are terrible this year we wanted and excuse for a family outing. When derek was checking the schedule he entered a contest by Ashley Furniture for the "most comfy seats" in the stadium. Well, needless to say-he WON! We will now be watching the game on Saturday from the pressbox and have an appearance on the Jumbotron!!! I am going to be mortified~I am just telling my self it will be a fun experience for Beckett. We also get free food and drinks and get to bring 2 friends. I guess i need to get Beckett some MSU attire. Does anyone know where i can find that? Seeing as though we are somewhat of a divided household we don't own a million MSU baby outfits. And i figure for Beckett's jumbotron debut he must look the part if nothing else!
For those who know be well you know i am neither here nor there when it comes to athletics. The main reason i am excited about this little trip is we are going to The Grill for lunch!! I am been craving a French Dip for a year now and i can't wait:) I will post pictures of Beckett's first trip to Starkvegas when we get back.

No comments: