Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged!

What was i doing 5 years ago?
I was in college trying to finish up my interior design degree. Wondering when derek and I would get engaged

5 Things to do today:
1. Paint my toes
2. go to the mall at get some new shoes to go with the dress i am wearing tonight
3. get a new lighter stroller for Beckett
4. clean up the kitchen
5. go to a wedding tonight

5. Favorite Snacks:
1. grapes and oranges
2. popscicles (sp?)
3. any kind of dips-especially monterray jack salsa
4. cookies
5. powerade slushes from sonic and milkshakes from chickfila

5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL
2. Let my husband quit his job and start a new fun career doing hunting videos-he claims this would be the life
3. put away money for everything kiddos will need in the future
4. build my dream house and fill it will all new furniture
5. give it away to church, family, friends.....

5 Bad Habits:
1. not folding clothes when they come out of the dryer
2. eating too much junk food
3. staying up too late either reading or playing on the internet
4. not cleaning the house as much as a should
5. tapping my foot or bouncing my leg in the car-it drives derek crazy!

5 places I Have Lived:
1. jackson, ms
2. madison, ms
3. oxford, ms
4. starkville, ms
5. Hilton Head, SC

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1. Lifegaurd/Swimming Lessons teacher
2. The Sundial-starkville
3. The Cinnamon Bear-Hilton Head...i was the ice cream scooper/coffee maker girl and i loved it!
4. Interior Designer @JH&H in Jackson-3 years
5. Momma/Wife

5 people I have tagged that need to answer the same questions:
1. Harper
2. Suzanne
3. Melanie
4. whoever else wants to do it!!
5. See #4

No comments: