Tuesday, August 5, 2008

11 Months Already!?!




Don't worry Beckett's 11 month bday didn't go unnoticed with all the excitement yesterday! I can't believe we are a month away from the big 1!!! I guess the biggest thing that has happened is HE IS WALKING....crazy....He started taking steps a few weeks ago and just this weekend he really took off. He still crawls a lot, but i have noticed that half way to his destination he sort of stops and stands up like "oh yeah, i can do it this way!"
I will save all the likes and dislikes for his big report next month, but until then I can assure you he will very soon be chasing puppies all over the place:) And yes i am aware that he looks like an escaped inmate in the pics, but for $2.99 you can't pass up a good ole romper.

*these pics are especially for Mimi (she is out of town and we are missing her bunches!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such your clone Brit! I need to meet "bucket" soon! Love ya!
Daisy

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh!!! I cannot believe he is walking!!!! Can't wait to see him again :)

Melanie said...

He is so cute!

The Brooks said...

oh my...walking? ya'll are in trouble now! he is so darn cute.
And puppies too!!!!
Emily

Anonymous said...

I miss ya'll SOOOOO much!! Give my little pumpkin a great big kiss from Mimi. I just can't wait to get my hands on him!! I'm glad Koda is doing well & the puppies too.

Love ya'll too much..... Mimi