Friday, October 10, 2008

MS State Fair!

Not to excited about touching the animals!


Ready...set...go....
Running like a wild man!

Last night me, derek and Beckett went with the McMasters to the fair. Beckett rode a few rides and even went down the big slide! My mom about had a heart attack when she found out I took him up there, but i really didn't think it was a big deal and he really loved it! Will M. really had a great time too-he got to ride more things than Beckett. I can't believe Derek didn't get any pics of us on the big yellow slide! Funny of the night-We walked by a tent a man was outside holding a baby alligator. Will of course thought it was awesome and got to hold and pet the gator, however when the man brought it up to beckett's stroller he FLIPPED out and started screaming bloody murder. I think he just wanted to help his momma prove her point to daddy that he has no plans of ever going on the gator hunt:)
If anyone is at the fair tonight come see me at the Wordless Tent. I am going to be there with a group from our church. I am a little nervous with it being Friday night and all but i know it is for a good cause.

No comments: