Monday, December 8, 2008

Prayers for John Matthew!

Ok, this will be a short post, but I wanted to ask everyone to keep this sweet little boy and his family in your prayers. John Matthew is currently in Boston awaiting surgery for his medical issues. I am not sure the details, but you can go to their website to find out. I met JM and his family bc his mom, Mandy did Beckett's pics for me a while back. She and i just kinda clicked and i have been keeping in touch with them ever since. I had the privledge of bringing them a meal last week and buying one of the cookbooks they are selling....FYI they are super nice! If you need a last minute Christmas gift this would fit the bill and go to a GREAT cause!!
Anyways, Please say a prayer for this sweet boy, his family, and a speedy recovery so they can get back home!!!
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/johnmatthewdavis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you are so sweet Brittney! I was just bored sitting here at DNH while in Boston keeping an eye on John Matthew and decided I'd check your blog. Thanks so much for posting about John Matthew. That means SOOOOOOOOO much to us. The more people that know, the more prayers we can get! Thanks again for being such a great friend...it means so much more to us than I can say. Give Beckett a hug from us!!!

Mandy Davis