Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Late Thanksgiving!

Ok, so i thought my next post would include pics from our trip to the beach, but we didn't quite make it down there. We were supposed to leave after lunch on thursday, but Beckett woke up from his nap running a fever so we made a quick decision to stay home. I was afraid it might be the stomach virus and i didn't want to find that out in the car half way out of town. Needless to say he woke up friday morning fever free and back to his normal self....weird.....
Derek went hunting and left me and Beckett to fend for ourselves yesterday and today. We are so bored! We did a bit of shopping yesterday and church today, but for the most part we have just been home playing. He has developed an attachment to Derek's real football so for the past couple of days it has been going everywhere with us-it even went to church today! When i tell him we are going byebye he goes and gets his ball and takes it to the car. I tried so hard to get him to attach to a blankie or lovely, and of course he pics a football that i can't even pick up with one hand! He is starting MMO at a local church this week, so pray that goes well. He doesn't have the best track record when it comes to being away from me.
Also, I have been looking for a new TREE TOPPER. Right now we have a big red bow that has seen better days and derek hates it so i am looking for something new-a star i think. I know you can get one on the internet, but i would really like to see it first. Has anyone seen any pretty ones out in the stores???? If you have leave me a comment and tell me where.
Hope eveyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday. I will post some new pics soon!

2 comments:

em g ferguson said...

i got one at pier 1 a couple of years ago and loved it. i, of course, misplaced it, and am using a gold netting that was shaped into a bow 2 years ago. i don't think i can actually say it has seen better days. i'm on a hunt for a new one now too, so if you find a good one let me know!

The Quinns said...

Regarding your last comment on my blog-- I like the manger scene idea but I don't know if my child will really 'mesh' with the theme of my yard which is 'how bright can i get it'. Since i doubt the baby will show up glowing in the dark i don't know if it will make the cut!