Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dear Evenflo

The turkey is not so bad, but the bananas and oranges are a different story

Dear Evenflo,
We love our highchair. We purchased it because it was affordable and seemed durable. We were just looking for something to "get the job done" I do however have one complaint. It is a design flaw really, and it is about to drive me crazy. You must not realize that the little "cubby" at the top of the food tray becomes just that.....a perfect little spot for stuffing things (i.e.-the food he won't eat). This has been going on for awhile now, but i decided yesterday that scraping smashed bananas out with my fingernails is NOT cool. When my child is done eating he proceeds to stuff whatever food is left into this little slot. I just really needed to vent about this:) And i will add for those who care that other than this we love the highchair-it was worth the $70 for sure!

No comments: