Saturday, January 31, 2009

CLOTHING SHOW!!!

On Sunday Feb. 8th from 2-5pm I will be hosting a clothing show for Shrimp and Grits Kids. This is a great line of smocked childrens clothing. What makes it even better is they have GREAT prices, $30-55. You can beat these prices-trust me-i work at a children's clothing store:) They also have shorts, blouses, swimwear, lots of other cute things. You can check out the spring line at http://www.shrimpandgritskids.com/Spring_Line_s/58.htm
If you would like to come to the show please leave me a comment or send an email and i will get you directions. Also, if you can't come and would like to place an order contact me and i will take care of it for you. Hope to see everyone there!!

3 comments:

The Nixon's said...

I want the 3t Easter Choo Choo Train...most of the ones I like are on backorder or out of stock...I am going to try to come but if i can't just call me for my debit card.

Amy S. Norris said...

Hey Brittney - Katie was at my house earlier and told me you wanted a "hunk" shirt for Beckett. Just email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with your information (address, email) so that I can get an invoice ready. Also, I might be interested in the show - I love shrimp & grits, and I could bring your shirt then so you can get some good wear out of it for Valentine's! Yay! Thanks, Amy

The Segrest Family said...

hey! i cant come tomorrow =( we are going to the rodeo at 3.
im going to look at the site and let you know if there is anything i want!!!
thanks for the invite!