Thursday, February 18, 2010

House Progress




Things are really moving along out at the new house!! They got the smear up this week and it looks like a totally different house. We have been calling it the brick blob for at least 3 months now. I am sure the neighbors are happy to see that we covered up that cheapo brick we used:) I asked Ryan today and he told me we are looking at about 3-4 weeks before it is done, and i can't wait! Living with the folks has really not been bad (especially during the early weeks of pregnancy-i planned that perfectly:)), but it will be so nice to just have our own space and ALL of our stuff again. I will post some pics of the interior soon as i am sure so many of you are dying to see my BLACK dining room!!!!!!!!! Ok, so it is not really black, but it is VERY dark gray and when the sun goes down it gets even darker, but I love it!! So far it is one of my favorite things about the house. At the rate i am going though my next post might be made from my own computer in my own office:)


No comments: