Monday, June 2, 2008

Finally an Update!

Sorry for the lack of posting. I feel like we have been so busy lately. Beckett will be 9 months this week so i will do a post all about him after our doctor appointment this week. In the meantime here are some pictures of my little brother Carson's high school graduation. Carson is my half brother who is about 10 years younger than me. It so hard to believe he is so grown up-we are all super proud of him!

I know everyone thinks that Beckett is my clone and i can't disagree, but I have always been able to see my dad and my brother Carson in him especially when he was born. My first thought when they showed me Beckett was "he looks just like Carson and my dad" As he has gotten older i see more of my dad in him when he makes certain expressions, but Carson got the look a like award at the hospital!
James(my stepbrother), Carson, Derek, Me, and Beckett

No comments: