Thursday, June 19, 2008

Finally!!!


I am so excited i just had to post while Beckett is napping (in our bed)...i know i posted earlier that he napped in his bed, but that was a one time thing. We are working on it though...

Anyways, back to my excitement.....

Before Beckett was born Derek and I had planned a getaway to the Alluvian complete with massages, dinner, etc...but when i got PUPPPs we had to cancel bc there was not a massage therapist in the country that would have touched my rashy self, and not to mention i couldn't stand anyone touching me bc it would make the itching worse! So this morning i called and rebooked our trip! We are going 4th of july weekend and i can't wait!!!
Also, in somewhat bigger news......I am leaving Beckett overnight for the FIRST time ever tomorrow night. Derek is keeping him. We have tried to leave him before but i ended up picking him up at midnight from my mom bc he wouldn't stop screaming. Now that he is completely done nursing (halleluia!!) I can leave him without too much worry!!! I have to go to a baby shower in Memphis on Saturday for a friend from college and i am going to spend friday night in Oxford with my friend Melinda and then go up Saturday morning. I am so excited i can't stand it!! It will be my first time to sleep without a baby monitor by my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might not ever wake up:) I am not too worried about leaving the boys here...i know Derek is fully capable, he actually is better than i am at getting beckett down for the night.
I will do an update when i get back and let everyone know how it went.....but until then hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

How exciting!!! Hope you enjoy yourself!!!! You deserve it! Be careful!

Anonymous said...

We need an update!!!! Hope to see yall soon!