Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Nightstand!

A few months back Beckett decided that he would crawl across my night stand and it fell to the ground and split in two! He was not hurt-in case you are wondering. The old night stand was just a "decorator table" with a cloth on top, but still it worked great and was cheap. Derek however hated it, because he says it was poorly made. So when the old one broke i began an all out search for a new sturdier table. I looked everywhere! Finally one day my mom and i discovered this chest in an antique store for $70!!! Granted it was sponge painted brown and yellow, but we decided all it needed was some new paint and a little antique-ing. The main paint color matches my bathroom and armoire ("Rainy Day" by Pratt/Lambert). I wish I had some pictures of the before, but i am very pleased with the way it turned out!!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

i love the nightstand! im so jealous i need lots of cheap furniture, where did you find it?