Wednesday, March 4, 2009

San Antonio Bound!!!


I am super excited! Tomorrow me and my friend Gretchen are heading to San Antonio, TX to see our long lost friend Catherine! You would think i was going to Italy:) I can't wait for a girls trip-it has been a long time since i had one. I have always wanted to see the Riverwalk thingy in San An. and i am finally going to get too. I have to go ahead and tell my mom and Derek thanks for holding down the baby fort while i am away. Hopefully i will remember my camera and can post some pics when i get back.

In the meantime, HAPPY 18month BIRTHDAY to the sweetest, cutest little boy in the whole world. Your momma is going to miss you bunches!! We are going to the doctor for his well baby visit when i get back so i will do a full update then....i am betting he is at least 30lbs by now. He is getting super heavy these days!

No comments: