Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Weekend!

Me and Derek at the Alluvian

Long time no post.....Derek and I had a great time at the Alluvian. Derek will admit now that the massage was great! I knew he would love it if he would just give it a shot. We got an upgrade to a suite at the hotel and it was so nice! It had a fireplace and everything. We ate dinner with Roger and Kelly and did some shopping on Saturday before heading back. We were long overdue for our first adult only trip! Beckett did so good with my mom-which means hopefully we will get to have some nights off more often:)
After we got home we loaded up and went to Wolf Lake in Yazoo to meet with with our friends Ron and Laura. Beckett had his first boat ride and of course i didn't have a camera. We put the infant lifejacket on him and he fell asleep on the boat-it was so cute!! I am still mad i didn't get a picture! I can't wait til next summer when our lakehouse is done and we can go there for the weekend!
In other news.....we are still up in the air as too whether or not Koda is preggers. It seems like everyday we look at her and some times she totally looks pregnant and others we are not so sure. I am praying that if she is pregnant maybe this means there aren't but a few in there! I am keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully by the end of this week we will know something for sure.
I started this post 2 days ago with all intentions of posting it the night i wrote it, but Beckett seems to have some sort of fever virus, so once that is over be looking for his 10 month picture-and yes i said 10 MONTHS!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he gets to feeling better! I am glad you guys finally had a night off.. I am sure it was well deserved!