Thursday, November 13, 2008

The elusive brown onesie!

Ok, does anyone know where i can find long sleeve brown onesies-the turtleneck kind?? i have been looking EVERYWHERE for one. We have a couple of winter outfits that we need one to wear with them. I am totally lost. I can't find one on the internet either. Any suggestions????

I am off to the Big Easy for a bachlorette party for my friend Melinda this weekend. We are staying at the Ritz!!! I can't wait-should be interesting:) But what is going to be even more interesting is that Derek is on baby duty all weekend!!! Pics when i get back......

Update: Thanks to Claire Green, Beckett now has his brown onesie. Claire saw one at Toys R Us of all places and notified my SIL who is her sweet baby girls nurse at UMC and sunday afternoon we made a trip a picked one up! So thanks claire and yippee for big girl beds!!!
Also, i am obviously back from the Bachlorette weekend in N.O. but i am also sick-AGAIN! this time with a bad cold....so once i am back to normal i will post some new pics.

2 comments:

The Nixon's said...

I would say to look at the Gap Outlet in Vicksburg, or Gymboree/Children's Place..Actually Grant has one from last year...I might can dig it out of storage for you..

The Ainsworth Family said...

if you haven't already i would say wal-mart or target. good luck. alison ainsworth