Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Ok so today i am the big 28! I had big plans for a good update tonight, but last night i started running fever. My mom had to come stay with us bc derek is gone to Chicago for training with his new job (will post more on that later) Anyway i knew i was getting sick so I had my mom come spend the night so she could take care of Beckett. i woke up this morning with really high fever and felt AWFUL, so i went to the doctor and to make a long story short i got 2 shots and 3 prescriptions-they are treating me for the FLU AND STREP THROAT!! So momma is taking care of beckett and i am spending my bday sick for the 2nd time in two years!
Thanks to everyone who has called today. I am sorry if i haven't answered, but i feel terrible. I will call everyone back when i get to feeling better hopefully tomorrow. Don't forget to vote tomorrow! I will be dragging myself up there at some point.....

5 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

happy birthday!!!! so sorry that you are sick =( that sucks! thank goodness for grandmothers!!! nothing is worse than being sick and having to take care of a toddler (well, i take that back, maybe being sick on your b'day!)

ps- thanks for rescuing my child from the train yesterday !!!

em g ferguson said...

happy birthday!! flu and strep throat...that is horrible! if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask me...i'm right down the road and i pass by your house about 10 times a day! hope you feel better soon!

The McFarland's said...

Happy Birthday! I hate to hear that you are sick on your birthday. That's not fun! Your little one is precious, and I hope to see y'all one of these days. Get well soon!

Samantha said...

Happy Late Birthday!! I hope you are feeling so much better today :)

Kelly and Roger Elfert said...

Brit, so sorry what a rotten birthday! I also have strep, wonder if we contaminated each other this weekend? I started feeling bad on Sunday. This is miserable. Feel better.