Monday, January 19, 2009

Loving it!!


Ever since i had Beckett my skin has been SOOO dry. I have tried millions of different lotions/creams and couldn't come up with anything that worked. Well, when i was in oxford for the wedding all the bridesmaids got their makeup done at Zoe and the girl recommended this to me. Yes it is a little more than i would like to spend, but IT WORKS GREAT!!! No more dry, flakey skin for me. So, if you find yourself in a similar situation go ahead and fork out the dough for Philosophy Hope in a Jar-you won't be disappointed!!!

2 comments:

The Quinns said...

holy crap you should write the dialogue for commercials...take this as a compliment please! But seriously you missed your calling in the ad world!

derek and brittney said...

I was thinking the same thing when i was writing it:)