Friday, July 25, 2008

Girls Beach Trip

After my much needed trip with girlfriends i am slowly getting back in the swing of things. Every summer my ole miss tri delt friends get together for our girls trip in Destin. This is our 4th year and i hope we are still doing this 20 years down the road. We are already planning an extravagant trip for the 10 year anniversary:) These girls all mean so much to me and i am so glad we have remained close almost 5 years out of college....we always have the best time when we are together and are so sad when it all comes to an end! I am happy to report that due to Mel's big wedding in January we will all be reunited for another fun weekend! This year we were missing catherine and ginna, but don't worry girls we toasted to yall at dinner like a million times:)!!!

reed, veazey, micah, daisy, me
Riding in the "limo van" to dinner-on the outside it was totally an unmarked white kidnapper van but the inside was made to look like a limo!
Our whole group at dinner with our waiter and the owner of the resturant-who did outfit changes as the night when on!
Late night on the beach!
I made everyone that was still left hanging pose for "blog" pics...sadly gretch had already gone up by this time.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I am so jealous!! I want a girl's beach trip too!!!!