Monday, July 21, 2008

Shrimp and Grits

I wanted to let everyone know that from now until July 30th i will have the Shrimp and Grits catalouge and will be accepting orders. If this goes well i will do a full clothes show in the fall. For those not familiar with this line it is boys/girls smocked outfits for $48-25!!! It is a great price and they have really cute things. You can visit their website to view the clothes or just call me and i will get with you to view the book.


If you would like to place and order let me know and I will take care of it for you!!!! Here are just a few of the outfits they have to offer!!









2 comments:

Samantha said...

Email me.. I see an outfit I want but don't see the size. I need help!

The Nixon's said...

Call me when koda has her puppies. My friend jason said he might want one....