Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happenings

Our life in bullets:

-Koda is officially pregnant. The puppies should arrive around August 1. She doesn't look near as big as she did last time so we are hoping this litter is no more than 8 puppies. Keep in mind last time she had 11 so anything under 8 seems small to us. She will be coming in to the house next week since it is so hot outside, so this means i get to vacuum more-yippee!

-I am leaving for the beach tomorrow for my girls beach trip with some of my ole miss friends! we have been doing this for 4 years now and i can't wait! Derek will be holding down the fort while i am gone and Beckett will be spending time with my mom and my stepmom during the day. I am sure he will be totally rotten by the time i get home!

-we have been having bad luck with appliances this week, so far we have a defective washing machine, air conditioner, and of course the dishwasher (this has never really worked well though). My handy man husband doesn't seem to think any of this is a big deal. He is trying to fix the AC himself! As long as it is fixed by the time i get home i don't care-he is a mechanical engineer afterall.........

-And last but not least....i am sure some of you have heard, but i mowed our grass for the first time ever! I am so proud of myself!

ok, so that might be the most random, boring post ever, but that is what we have going on around these parts! Here a few pictures to tide you over until i get back!!

Early in the morning
TROUBLE!!!
"if you're happy and you know it...."
Cheesy smiles!!!

1 comment:

em g ferguson said...

i can't believe how big he is!! i feel like i haven't seen anyone in forever! hopefully that will change soon! hope y'all are well! -emily guthrie