Monday, July 28, 2008

Lazy Day


Koda is afraid of cameras so these are the best pics i could get:)

Beckett is so funny with her. He will bring all of his toys to her while she is just laying there. Then they have a starring contest until beckett starts sticking his fingers in her mouth and nose and i have to move him. Sweet koda just sits there and takes it all:)

Piled up in my momma's bed.....heaven!

Not much is going on around here today. As you can tell by the pictures Koda is pregnant for sure and the puppies are due this friday! wow! And it is only 102 degrees outside:) they could arrive anytime this week-last time she had them early. She is enjoying her time inside with us bc i know the next 6 weeks are going to be hell for her. Derek is putting a window unit in the garage so hopefully that will help-it better bc there is no way i can have the puppies in the house. I have felt them moving around in there and i am still holding out for less than 8. Derek's guess is 7, my guess is 6. If you would like to guess the quanity, color, and sex...leave a comment and maybe the winner will get a prize...well maybe not a prize but bragging rights:) The daddy is chocolate, last time she had 11 puppies with only one girl, i think there were 4 yellow and the rest were black......
And i threw in this picture of Beckett so everyone would know he is still napping in our bed! I have tried the whole cry it out thing and it doesn't work! I am thinking about moving my pillow into his bed for nap time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated-keep in mind he sleeps in his bed at night, so you would think napping in there would be no problem.
Maybe my next post will be puppy pictures!!!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Not really sure what to tell you on that one. Maybe try making a pallete on the floor somewhere for him to take his naps. Definitely put your pillow there because that may just work. If he likes the pallete, then you could eventually transition him back to his bed. I know it may not be easy now with Koda but I hope something works.

Also, do you keep the tv on or radio on? Background noise is always great and helps Hunter sleep good.

Our bed is really high so it makes me nervous when Hunter is sleeping or playing on it- even now. I hope you can find a solution. Good luck!

Melanie said...

I don't have great baby advice being my youngest is about to be 8. All I can say is put him in there and let him cry it out...Thats what finally worked for us. I know, mean mommy;)

Okay, I want to guess on the puppies.
I think she will have 7. 4 male/3 female, 5 chocolate and 2 yellow...

LOL; that was fun;) Can't wait to see pictures or let me rephrase, Wade can't wait to see pictures..lOL

Melanie said...

email me; wade knows someone who wants one. He needs to know price, etc...